Vic Stabile for Superior Court
Judge of Pennsylvania
Vic Stabile is the 2013 State Republican Party Endorsed
Candidate for the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
Vic Stabile served as an appellate judicial clerk in Pennsylvania, is a former Deputy Attorney General, has almost 30 years of significant trial and appellate experience, and has been Recommended for the Superior Court by the Pennsylvania Bar Association based upon his "solid" appellate experience, and for his "strong intellect", "passion for the law" and "even temperament". Vic also is a partner in one of Pennsylvania's preeminent law firms and is a managing member of his firm's Harrisburg office.
- All are entitled to "Equal Justice Under Law";
- All litigants are entitled to respect and to full and fair consideration of their cases;
- Courts should NOT legislate, but rather, should uphold our Constitution and apply laws fairly and honestly to all people who come before the court regardless of any political, social or economic status.
Community Volunteer and Leader
Vic served for more than 10 years as a Middlesex Township Supervisor where he was known as a fiscal conservative with a guiding philosophy of "How May I Help You". He served on numerous community planning bodies, and was a founding member of a regional planning task force.
Vic has been recognized for his exemplary record of pro bono service on behalf of individuals and his community and is active on his Parish Council.
Vic has been married for 30 years, has two daughters, and resides in Carlisle, PA.
Why Vic Stabile is Running
for the Pennsylvania Superior Court
- The Appellate Courts affect the lives of every citizen.
- The judiciary serves an important check and balance in our form of government.
- The courts exist to preserve our rights and to protect our citizenry.
- Vic will bring his philosophy of public service to the Court to provide "Equal Justice Under Law" to all.